HOW DOES Information technology WORK

browse

Scan from over 5,000 designer dresses and accessories online or at our Melbourne warehouse. New arrivals added weekly!

wear

We will deliver your dress right to your door step. The dress is yours for iv or 8 days and nosotros offer accidental damage insurance for slice of heed.

render

Simply pop your dress back in the free prepaid satchel provided and mail into a Post Box or Post Office. We handle all the dry cleaning.

Try ONS

Visit our Eltham warehouse to find your perfect dress.

Limited Mail

We offering limited aircraft Australia broad to ensure you receive your dress every bit quickly as possible.

BACKUP DRESS

In between sizes or can't decide which manner y'all prefer? Add together a backup dress to your order for merely $15!

FREE INSURANCE

For peace of listen we offer costless accidental damage insurance upwards to $100 with every dress y'all rent.

Gratis CLEANING

Relax, we've got it covered. Simply postal service your dress dorsum in the render satchel provided and we'll take intendance of the cleaning.

STYLING ADVICE

Chat with our experienced stylists online or visit our Eltham warehouse. We are always here to help yous detect the perfect dress.

Every experience I've had with Dress Hire AU has been nothing merely amazing! The girls are so helpful and friendly e'er making sure you detect the perfect piece. This bluish dress has to be i of my favourites it fit perfectly and and so flattering on the trunk! Can't await to hire once more very shortly.

Ashleigh, Melbourne

I take hired so so many dresses from Clothes Hire AU, and for expert reason!
I love that they accept such a wide range of dresses to choose from, and that it's as like shooting fish in a barrel every bit selecting i online and having it delivered straight to my door! And if i'm not certain about what I want, their warehouse is open to the public for try-on's, which is a huge plus.
Their customer service is always on point, they are a pleasance to hire from!

Renee, Melbourne

LOVE dresshireau, the BEST hiring website! There is a wide range of outfits and dresses for every occasion. The squad is ever so helpful and such an easy site to apply! Dresshireau has been saving me money because it has stopped me from ownership designer clothes I only wear once! 100% my go-to hiring website!

Mackenzie, Aureate Coast

I absolutely beloved hiring from Dress Hire AU! This dress made me feel like an absolute queen. The girls are always then helpful & honest in helping me choose the perfect dress. Will forever be hiring from here.

Bryanna, Melbourne

This dress was amazing, it fit so well! I got information technology with plenty of time before my event which fabricated things so much easier. Clothes Hire AU was amazing to deal with and I'll exist hiring from them again very before long.

Nicole, Sydney

I had such an amazing experience looking for my 21st dress at Dress Hire Au, the staff were all so lovely and showed me plenty of options till I found the one. Definitely will rent from them again in the future.

Shaye, Melbourne

Hiring from clothes hire Au is a dream! The girls in there are then lovely and amazing with annihilation you demand and are there to help with everything! The dresses fit great and the procedure is stress free! Love coming back again and again!

Allannah, Melbourne

I had such an amazing experience with Dress Hire AU. The staff are so lovely and extremely helpful. I absolutely loved my wearing apparel and I'll definitely be hiring from them over again soon.

Paris, Perth

I've hired multiple outfits before and I'm always so happy with them. They go far with plenty of time, are in immaculate status, always fit and of course look absolutely amazing! I wouldn't want to hire from anywhere else.

Kass, Wollongong

ELTHAM WAREHOUSE

three/27 Skin Street
Eltham VIC 3095

Our current opening hours are Wed two:00pm - 8:00pm, Thursday 10:00am - 8:00pm, Fri x:00am - 6:00pm, Saturday 10:00am - iv:00pm & Sunday x:00am - 2:00pm

No appointment necessary.

Get directions

@DRESSHIREAU